Thursday, April 17, 2014

           I am so sorry.... I have been MIA the last two weeks.  Things have been a little nutty around my household so I had to put the blog aside for a little while.  I have been thinking a lot about some things that may be of interest to all you readers out there.  I thought I would take a minute to do a blog on gratitude.
            I have been doing a lot of soul searching, praying, pondering about life, kids, family, etc....  It is a difficult road to go down when you start thinking so hard about things.  I have come to realize that I don't always like looking back on life experiences, or soul searching about things I can improve on.   I have way too much to work on.  Let's just save all that for another blog.  However, through all this thinking there has always been one constant in every situation.  I have an abundance of  support from friends and family in every aspect of my life.  I have been blessed to have parents, siblings, in-laws, cousins, aunts, and uncles that all support my kids in all that they do.  I am in awe of the amount of love and interest they have in my life and my kids life.  One way they show interest is by showing up to any dance competitions, concerts, show cases they can.  If they can't make it they are sure to ask how it went.  I have received financial support as well.  We all know that dance and any other kids activities can cost exuberant amounts of money.  I am so blessed that I have been able to keep my kids involved in their activities due to the financial support.  I know I am not the only one who feels this way.  That being said, I would love to hear from any of you about a time or many times when you have felt gratitude for the support you received for your kids and the dreams they are following.  It doesn't just have to be about dance. I know many of you have kids involved in activities other than dance.  Please Please Please share.  I know others would love to hear your stories.

Remember, we are all in this together.

1 comment: