Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Sunday everyone,
                             I was blessed to be able to have Hannah home over the Easter break.  We had so much fun having our family back together again.  While she was home we stirred up a little nostalgia and decided to watch some old dance videos.  WoW!!!! There should be a disclaimer when doing this that says, "watch at your own risk, emotions may surface and cause serious crying and emotional distress."  At any rate, we basked in the glory that once was and enjoyed watching, reminiscing, crying, laughing and loving each and every dance we watched.  One of the dances in particular made Hannah just well up with tears.  The dance was "These Hands" choreographed by Jackie Ford for the graduating seniors.  These girls had danced together for more than 12 years and have been through so many ups and downs, joy and sorrow, and became like sisters.  I am going to post it on this blog and what I would love everyone to think about is that this was a culmination of a long journey that has ended differently for each of these girls.  In fact, they have all embarked on new journeys that they are able to take because of what they learned together.  Remember to enjoy the journey and take every moment to heart.  Whether there is laughter or tears, learn from each moment.  You can even look back on the hard moments and laugh and shake your head and say, "Wow, I learned so much from this."  Even now with Addison and Chandler I still have to shake my head at myself and remember that it is all part of the journey.  So with that, I hope you enjoy this video as much as I do. Remember, we are all in this together.

Just click on the link to enjoy:    http://youtu.be/2hfrFCfHxlk


No comments:

Post a Comment